Congratulations to Michael E for winning the Secrets of a Stingy Scoundrel book giveaway! I’ll be sending your book shortly (as long as you have given me your address haha).
If you didn’t win the book, don’t fret, because there’s another giveaway on this blog. I know that basically every other blogger is giving away tax software, but I thought that if you weren’t able to get the prize there, but you certainly will have a higher chance to enter here! I know some of you might have already started on your tax return (and boy, do I envy you!) but in case you haven’t, it might help to get some tax software help.. for free!
I have FIVE H&R Block At Home Tax Software programs to give away thanks to the lovely people at H&RBlock Canada.
I warn you though, this software only works with PCs (I’m sorry my fellow Mac friends!). Also this contest is only open to Canadian residents.
It does up to 16 tax returns (so you can do your grandparent’s taxes, your dog’s taxes, etc.) and includes free audit assistance online in case you’re strapped.
Retail value $29.99.
Good luck and thanks as always for reading! You can enter at the end of this post I’m going to make you sift through my PF Blog Love readings first.
PF Blog Love
- Sunil at Extra Money Online is giving away $2000 (yes, you read that right… $2000!!) So go enter here.
- Mark from the Blunt Bean Counter wrote a cheeky post on how he’s Old and not so Thrifty
- For Valentine’s Day, Mark from My Own Advisor was very romantic indeed and asked us what we would do with $1000
- Dividend Ninja answers the question on whether you should contribute to the TFSA or the RRSP on Banknerd.ca!
- Boomer and Echo has a great post comparing whether or not to use the Home Buyers Plan or the TFSA for your down payment (I used both!)
- Yes I am Cheap has a great post on how to set up a budget so you can get out of debt
- Retireby40 has a ridiculously awesome post on whether or not to jump off the employee ship and into the entrepreneurial deep waters
- It seems like everyone is contemplating quitting their jobs…Kevin at Invest it Wiselyquit his job! Congrats and good luck!
- Dang, Passive Income Earner‘s dividend income report is $500 per month. That’s awesome!
- Krystal got her hostels for free in Europe. That would be awesome and I would be sooo popular with my friends if I did the same