I can’t believe that tomorrow is Christmas- time sure flies. Just another week and we’ll be ringing the New Year for 2011! I was watching Charlie Brown Christmas the other night, and I found myself really enjoying it! It’s kind of nice to take the time to watch things you used to love, and reminisce about being young again! Charlie Brown was a good quality cartoon, much better than the junk you see nowadays on TV (brainwashing our younger generations). Anyway enough ranting- I’ll keep it short and sweet! I hope everyone has a beautiful Christmas with their loved ones! Merry Christmas!
Here are some PF Blog Love articles from around the Blogosphere for you to enjoy after the holiday rush:
- Suba at Wealth Informatics talks shares her Holiday Tipping Guide (call me cheap, but I’m not a big holiday tipper!)
- Mich at Beating The Index shares 3 profitable ways to invest in the market in 2011 (just bought some bank stock myself for an attractive 5% yield)
- eemusings might be coming to America for vacation (all the way from New Zealand!) go give her some travel tips if you have any!
- Boomer and Echo (namely Echo) looks back at expenses in 2010 (I like how he gives a % of each category spent- great idea)
- Sustainable Personal Finance posted about something I’ve been meaning to post about- your skin and what you put on it
- Money Rabbit reviews the book “You’re So Money- Live Rich Even when You’re Not” and the book’s premise is SHOCKING…in a bad way.
- Financial Samurai asks you about your vacation-work balance
- Little House asks if owning your house outright is a bad idea
- Yes I am Cheap gives us more juice on her tenant from hell saga
- Million Dollar Journey shares his 2010 Year end Tax tips and made me remember my 2009 Tiger Woods Year End Tax Tips (same number as his mistress count!)
Don’t forget to check out the Best personal finance blogs out there (Yakezie, of course!)