Tk was quite eventful in terms of blogger activity!
I met up with the bloggers from Give Me Back my Five Bucks, Dividend Ninja, Preet Banerjee, Squawkfox, and Bryan Borzykowski a journalist who writes for Money Sense, Canadian Business, and The Globe and Mail. It was like a mini-Canadian personal finance meetup.
Needless to say, I was star struck ;) It was great meeting the people behind the blogs. Although I “know” what they look like because they all have profiles attached to their blogs/ writing, it was still really cool to meet everyone in person. Everyone was even more amazing IN person compared to the personality expressed on their blogs and in their writing.
The only thing viral in real life and not blog life that happened was me getting a cold after my boyfriend ended up catching a viral pneumonia. He’s doing much better now but I feel a little guilty giving him heck for catching one of his “man colds”.
PF Blog Love
- Squawkfox shares her top 10 blog posts of 2011 ( I loved the wedding post, myself)
- Dividend Ninja updates us on how his blog is doing
- Preet Banerjee has a great post detailing the impact of mutual fund fees over a period of 25 years. One word. Ouch!
- Krystal from Give Me Back my Five Bucks shares her 2012 goals as she embarks on freelancing
- Bryan Borzkowski asks you really Yuan To Make Money.
- Retire by 40 asks you what your motivation is to earn more
- Boomer and Echo help you decide whether or not to keep your company pension or take the commuted value
- My Own Advisor asks us to think about making a STOP doing list instead of a TO DO list for 2012. Now that’s a novel idea…!
- Sandy from Yes I am Cheap thinks that we’re all going to rock 2012. Yeaaaah!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!
Readers, I’m curious to know wat are your plans?
A) stay home (I honestl think that BF and I are getting old. I hope he feels better soon
B) Go out to a dedicated NYE party
C) Go to a house party