Last Updated on
Just an extra update this week for y'all. Since I am living the el-cheapo-no-time-to-myself student lifestyle now, and since we're on the topic of text books and students and whatnot, I thought that some fellow students might be interested in a contest for students run by RBC (that's Royal Bank for you non-bank connoisseurs). If you're interested in winning $5000 (top prize), $3000 (2nd prize), or even $1000 (eight $1000 prizes) you should probably enter Royal Bank's new contest- “Show Arbie and WIN”. In case you're not familiar with Arbie, he's the cute little cartoon guy in the blue suit. He wears a hat and looks uber friendly. If you're interested in the contest (IMO, easy easy way to win- you don't even need spend your time writing an essay LOL), go to RBC's facebook fan page.
To enter the contest, you, as a student, will have to:
1. Like RBC Royal Bank on Facebook
2. Print Arbie (I think a colour printer might be helpful here)
3. Get creative and take a picture of Arbie that shows him how $1,000 would make your student life fantastic.
4. Upload your best photo and share it with your friends and family to get as many votes as possible (so if you have lets say, 10,000 twitter followers and 2000 Facebook friends, I think this is where it will come in handy. Facebook addicts, unite!).
Along with a nod from the panel of judges, the photo with the most votes wins $5,000! Or $3000 and $1000 if you get a lot of votes but aren't numero uno.
Good luck!! And if anyone asks you, you're procrastinating, but it's productive procrastination!
Note: I received compensation from Social Media Group for this post.
Latest posts by Young (see all)
- How to Get More Money Back from your Tax Return - February 21, 2018
- The Ultimate Pet Insurance Guide for Canadians – 2017 Updated! - December 3, 2017
- Book Review: The Behavior Gap – Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money by Carl Richards - July 2, 2017