Pay less taxes
If I had a nickel for every person I’ve met that wants to volunteer to hand more of their paycheque over to the tax man, I would barely have enough to purchase our free eBook.
We’ll tell you what tax deductions and tax credits work for you, and how to get more of your money on your tax return.
If you’re a business owner, a student, or like donating to charity, scroll down to find out why you might be paying more tax than you have to.
We’re not so cheap that we advocate cheating on your taxes. We’re all for everyone paying their fair share – just not a nickel more!
- What Can You Claim on Your Taxes?
- Tax Deductions On Political Contributions in Canada
- How to Get More Money Back On Your Tax Return
- Tax Deductions on Rental Property in Canada
- Tax Deductions for Bloggers
- 16 Last Minute Tax Tips for Canadians
- What is the Canadian First Time Donor’s Super Credit?
Editors note: Advertisers are not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any advertiser product, please visit their Web site.