If you’re a money-conscious millennial, you’ve come to the right place! At Young & Thrifty, we tackle all the important money matters: everything from super simple budgeting to DIY investing to money-saving hacks. Sign up for the Young & Thrifty newsletter and get the latest and greatest news and guidance from our financial experts delivered straight to your inbox.
- Deals, deals, and more deals: Saving money is our jam! From credit cards to mortgage rates to high-interest savings accounts, we monitor the market for the best deals – so you can stash even more cash in your bank account.
- Free expert advice: Our writers are prominent financial writers and bloggers who also contribute to major media outlets (like The Globe & Mail, MoneySense, CBC, Global News, and The Toronto Star) across the country. Why wouldn’t you want to get their two cents about how and where to spend your two cents?
- Hot Off the Press: We keep on top of what’s trending in the financial world and share stories that matter to money-savvy Canadians. Subscribing means that you’ll always be “in the know” about money matters.
- Money Hacks: Get access to practical, simple financial tools and money hacks that make mind-boggling financial concepts a cinch to understand.
- Exclusive Promo Codes: Subscribing to Young and Thrifty means getting access to VIP offers and promo codes that are just for our readers.
UPCOMING EMAIL CONTENT INCLUDES
The Best Robo Advisors in Canada
Searching for a place to park your investments? We’ve got it covered with our in-depth guide to the best robo advisors in Canada.
Tips on How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster
Committing to a mortgage doesn’t have to be a prison sentence! There are savvy strategies you can use to pay off your mortgage faster. Get the intel on how to pay off your mortgage early – including how one writer shaved off 10 years of her debt.
Borrowing Money to Invest: Good or Bad Idea?
Taking out a loan to grow your nest egg could be a smart strategy if you’re careful about the details. We outline the pros and cons of borrowing to invest and how to do it successfully.
How Canadian Credit Scoring Works
A guide to credit scores in Canada, including what affects your number and how to raise your score. Find out how you can check your credit score for free!
The Best Personal Loan Providers in Canada
Need a new car? Going back to school? Short on cash? Don’t sweat it! We scoured the market and rounded up the best personal loan providers in Canada.
We’ve got a ton of information on the site and we know it can be a bit intimidating if you’re just starting out. Don’t worry, we didn’t learn all this stuff overnight. If you’re the type that likes to watch the full season of your favorite show in one weekend, check out our Binge Reading Page where you’ll see our latest articles.