What's the best rewards card rewards in Canada right now? Here's a list of credit cards rewards with maximum benefits for your everyday spending.
If you are ready to EARN MORE, SAVE BETTER, and LIVE FREE, then you’re in the right spot!
Young and Thrifty has been named the Best Personal Finance Blog in Canada by our peers and we pride ourselves on breaking down confusing jargon into fun, bite-sized chunks. Young and Thrifty posts are basically what should have learned in high school – but didn’t! We have everything from tips on budgeting, to online banking hacks, discount brokerage reviews, and the Ultimate Guide to Canada’s Robo Advisors.
- CIBC Dividend® Visa* Card Review The CIBC Dividend® Visa* Card is a no annual fee credit card that lets you earn up to 2% cash back on card purchases. Read our in-depth CIBC Dividend® Visa* Card review for all the details.
- CIBC Dividend Platinum® Visa* Card Review The CIBC Dividend Platinum® Visa* Card is a great cash back card. Read our in-depth CIBC Dividend Platinum® Visa* Card review for all the details.
- CIBC Select Visa* Card Review The CIBC Select Visa* Card is a low interest credit card that offers an excellent balance transfer promotion; read more in our CIBC Select Visa* Card review
- Marble Financial Review
- Critical Illness Insurance and Why You Need It
- Should You Invest In Real Estate Or Stocks in Canada Right Now?
- The Best Bank Promotions in Canada
- Worst Credit Card Mistakes and How They Can Affect Your Credit Score
1Why I Cancelled Mint.com
Here is a story about why I cancelled my account with Mint.com
2Buying A House in Canada: A Guide to Buying Your First Home
Buying your first home can be a bit daunting and you may not be sure of where to start. Read our step-by-step guide about buying a house in Canada, so you can close with confidence.
3Best Personal Loan Interest Rates in Canada
Learn how easy it is to apply for personal loans in Canada, whether private loans can be a good source of fast cash, and which lenders are the best in Canada. We also break down the best personal loan interest rates in Canada and discuss secured vs. unsecured personal loans in Canada.
4A Guide to Retirement Planning in Canada
Stressed about how to save money for retiring in Canada? We've got it covered with our retirement planning tips, which includes how much to save for retirement, when to start saving, and how to save money.
5How to Start Investing in Canada
New to the world of online investing? How to choose which robo-advisor or online brokerage to use? Here’s how to start investing online in Canada. Get started with online investing even if you don’t have much money to invest.
Depth and Reach of Content
We have painstakingly created 1,000+ on all aspects of Canadian personal finance. Rather than rest on our laurels, we challenge ourselves to produce stay on top of new developments in Canada’s financial world from mortgage rates, to insurance policies, tax savings through new deductions, and investing strategies.
Our authors will always be 100% Canadian with particular expertise in areas such as TFSAs, RESPs, RRSPs, and the Canadian housing market. As well as in specific Canadian companies such as market leaders Questrade, Tangerine, and Wealthsimple.
Real, Actionable Advice
We focus on providing readers with actionable steps. Rather than simply writing “try a robo advisor”, we’ll instead provide full-product reviews on top robo advisors such as Wealthsimple, Nest Wealth, Justwealth, and ModernAdvisor. We also reveal the exact financial products that we use in areas such as online banking, discount brokerages, credit cards, and mortgage comparisons.
With COVID-19, Canadians are concerned about their finances. This guide covers how to check your credit score, what factors affect it, why it matters and how to keep it healthy.
Asking for credit card payment deferrals can be an effective strategy to weather the coronavirus crisis. This article explains all about how to get credit card payment deferrals.
Are there credit cards with trip cancellation insurance? Find out if your trip cancellation insurance credit card will reimburse your travel costs.
Which credit cards with lounge access in Canada are the best? Our list breaks down the best rewards credit cards for your spending habits
- How to Finance Your Education During COVID-19 Many students are concerned about financial hardship due to COVID-19. But there are options to help cover your tuition and other education costs.